Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bogdan/Joshua

I am a warrior for Bogdan on Reece's Rainbow! The Easter season is over but, I am still advocating for him. Click the icon to go to his profile on RR. I am trying to increase his adoption grant fund. He has a little over a hundred dollars in his account right now.


He is such a cutie. I cannot wait for him to find a family. Though, I have to admit, it will be bittersweet. Honestly, when I look at him, I see my daughters. It is hard to explain. I just feel like he's supposed to be mine. My sister and I have nicknamed him "Joshua". He just looks like a Joshua!

I'm a Warrior for Reece's Rainbow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia! I think Bogdan is one of the cutest little angels I have ever seen!! I sure hope he gets a family soon!! Thank you for advocating for him.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!